Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just the Two of Us

The other night you and I found ourselves alone, just the two of us. Natalie was sound asleep and Daddy was out in the garage with a few friends. So you and I rocked together in the rocking chair. I just love this time when it is just the two of us snuggling close. I was holding you tightly, looking into your deep gray eyes. It seems as if you were looking into mine too. Soon your eyes got very heavy and they would close. But ever so often you would open then just a tiny bit....just to see if I was still there. I will always be there for you. All you have to do is open your eyes.



I have only been blessed with you in my life for five weeks, but I would not be able to live without you.....ever! I love you all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment